Online Application Help
HOW TO APPLY
- The allotment of the land will be made only in favor of a Trust/Charitable Trust/Society/duly registered partnership Firm or Company constituted and incorporated in India and registered with the competent authority.
- The application forms must be submitted to the Institutional Deptt. along with proposal/project/details and other statutory documents. A non-refundable & non-adjustable Processing Fee and Registration money should be deposited in favors of NOIDA.
- The application along with the requisite documents will be screened by a Screening Committee. The applicant whose application is submitted with complete information will have to appear for interview on prescribed date and time for examining the viability of the Project.
- The allotment of plot is subject to the recommendation of Plot Allotment Committee after interview of the applicant.
- List of available plots for allotment shall be displayed on the Notice Board of the Authority at Administrative Block, Sector-6, NOIDA. For the convenience of applicants, it is also clarified that the various categories of plots in different sectors are likely to be available measuring as 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 10000, 15000, 20000 and 100000 sq.mtr approximately.